Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2020. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: cash flow
Estimating the value of a business based on appraisal rules of thumb and guidelines using a multiple of cash flow or a percentage of revenue. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →