To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Thinking of becoming a business broker? Looking for business broker training programs?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Small Business Survival Index Ranks States for Entrepreneurship
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: business valuation appraisal guideline
Estimating the value of a business based on appraisal rules of thumb and guidelines using a multiple of cash flow or a percentage of revenue. Continue reading →