Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
Tag Archives: business value as a multiple of cash flow
Estimating the value of a business based on appraisal rules of thumb and guidelines using a multiple of cash flow or a percentage of revenue. Continue reading →