Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 582 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- What Is a Business Broker and What Do They Do?
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Tag Archives: How to value a bar
Certain situations require a formal, fully documented business appraisal. However, what we’re talking about here is not a formal appraisal but rather the informal methods of quickly approximating the value of the restaurant or bar. All of the guidelines we’ll quote are averages derived from hundreds of completed transactions reported to regional and national databases. There are two methods of quickly approximating the value of a business …
Continue reading →