Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 580 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Small Business Valuation Multiples Explained
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- What Are the Differences Between EBITDA and Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE)?
- Here's How to Write an Offer to Purchase a Business.
Tag Archives: regional franchise
Sometimes called regional franchises, a master franchise is a special type of franchise agreement that gives an entrepreneur the exclusive rights to sell or open a given number of franchises in a large geographical area. Stated another way, it is the owning of the rights to develop a franchise system within a territory. The territory can be a metropolitan area, an entire state, several states or a whole country. Continue reading →