To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Entrepreneur
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
Sometimes called regional franchises, a master franchise is a special type of franchise agreement that gives an entrepreneur the exclusive rights to sell or open a given number of franchises in a large geographical area. Stated another way, it is the owning of the rights to develop a franchise system within a territory. The territory can be a metropolitan area, an entire state, several states or a whole country. Continue reading →