To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Thinking of becoming a business broker? Looking for business broker training programs?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Small Business Survival Index Ranks States for Entrepreneurship
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: intellectual property
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →