Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- My 7 Favorite Phone Apps.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
Tag Archives: amortization as expense
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →