To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Succession planning
The most surprising result of the survey is that among family-owned businesses contemplating a transfer of ownership within the next five years, only about half of the owners plan to pass the business on to the next generation of the family. This is down from 74 percent two years ago and is the lowest percentage in 17 years. Continue reading →
Tommy Fulton of Mobile, Alabama is enjoying life these days. In fact, he’s having a ball. Not too long ago, Fulton was embattled. As the third generation president of a family firm, he was forced into a bitter six-year battle with a minority shareholder for control of the business. It didn’t help his cause in the local courts that the minority shareholder was then-Congressman Sonny Callahan. Continue reading →