To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: British Petroleum
The Wall Street Journal has made an interesting discovery in an April 1st securities filing from Transocean Ltd. As reported by the Journal, Transocean has paid cash bonuses to executives for their safety performance during 2010. This comes after British Petroleum and Transocean jointly incinerated 11 workers during 2010 in the Gulf oil spill disaster. Continue reading
British Petroleum is a worldwide energy corporation. It is actually the fourth largest company in the world. The corporation is headquartered in London. In America, the company’s main office is in Houston. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since the beginning of the Gulf oil spill, BP stock has lost over 40% of its value.