Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
Tag Archives: William Bruce discussing business.
Just recently, the SBA announced that the deadline to apply for a COVID-19 pandemic Economic Injury Disaster Loan has been extended to December 31, 2021. To date, SBA has approved $197 billion in low-interest loans, which provide U.S. small businesses, … Continue reading →