To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Oil Spill
Transocean, BP’s oil spill partner, was founded in Birmingham, Alabama. Transocean Ltd., is one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies. Transocean’s rental rates for the deep water rigs are as high as $650,000 a day! Continue reading
British Petroleum is a worldwide energy corporation. It is actually the fourth largest company in the world. The corporation is headquartered in London. In America, the company’s main office is in Houston. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since the beginning of the Gulf oil spill, BP stock has lost over 40% of its value.