To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: EADS
The former criminal enterprise currently known as Boeing has again confirmed its history of bad behavior. In competing for the Air Force refueling tanker manufacturing contract, Boeing used just about every trick known to man, some of them illegal, to win the contest. Now Wichita, Kansas is left twisting in the wind. Continue reading
A nationwide survey of 67 major public pension funds by State Street Investment Analytics showed that in all, more than 90 percent of the funds surveyed nationwide did better than Alabama’s. The survey was as of fiscal year end last September.
Corruption, suicide and bungling are three of many negative terms connected to the Air Force project to acquire new refueling tankers. This sordid history dates back to 2001 when the Air Force announced its intention to lease 100 new tankers from Boeing for $20 billion. Continue reading