To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Don Epley
A New York financial news and opinion organization has picked Mobile, Alabama as the market in which housing values will rise the most this year. Continue reading
The University of South Alabama puts on an annual Commercial Real Estate Summit. A panel of expert speakers at the conference served as a reality check on the current state of the real estate market in South Alabama and along the Gulf Coast.
The Mobile Alabama economy is performing at the level of the last quarter of 2005 according to Dr. Don Epley of the University of South Alabama. But according to Epley, the economic impact of Austal’s $5 billion Navy contract will be huge. Continue reading