To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- How to Sell a Business: Getting Your Business Ready to Sell
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Deepwater Horizon
Transocean, BP’s oil spill partner, was founded in Birmingham, Alabama. Transocean Ltd., is one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies. Transocean’s rental rates for the deep water rigs are as high as $650,000 a day! Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal has made an interesting discovery in an April 1st securities filing from Transocean Ltd. As reported by the Journal, Transocean has paid cash bonuses to executives for their safety performance during 2010. This comes after British Petroleum and Transocean jointly incinerated 11 workers during 2010 in the Gulf oil spill disaster. Continue reading