Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Small Business Weekly News: Best and Worst States for Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: COVID-19 disaster laon
Just recently, the SBA announced that the deadline to apply for a COVID-19 pandemic Economic Injury Disaster Loan has been extended to December 31, 2021. To date, SBA has approved $197 billion in low-interest loans, which provide U.S. small businesses, … Continue reading →