To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Center for Business and Economic Research
A recent report sheds light on the problem of foreclosures in Mobile and statewide in Alabama. While not hit as hard as such states as Florida, California, and Michigan, Alabama and its metro areas have been no exception to these problems. Data confirms that the year-to-date peak median sales price for 2011 is down about 4 percent from 2010, and about 11 percent from 2008. Continue reading