To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- Number of Small Business Transactions Hits Record Levels in First Half of 2017, Key Financials Continue Upward Trend
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: BizBuySell marketplace
The total number of small businesses changing hands in the first half of 2016 represents an increase from not only last year, but from the record-setting 2014 as well. If the trend continues, 2016 will be the best year on record. Continue reading →