To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- My Thoughts on Democratic Presidential Field for 2020
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Alabama
Policom Corporation has just released its 2012 rankings. The firm is an independent economics research organization based in Palm City, Florida, which specializes in analyzing local economies. Alabama has two cities ranked nationally in the top 10 percent of all 366 metro areas. To find out where your city ranks, read the full article. Continue reading
Business sentiment measured by UA’s Alabama Business Confidence Index™ (ABCI) moved back into positive territory at 50.8 for the first quarter of 2012, up 5.3 points from last quarter’s 45.5. Panelists are generally feeling mildly optimistic about their prospects this quarter, with all four industry indicators at or above 50. Continue reading
Tourism officials in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama confirm that the area has enjoyed a record breaking summer. In June, lodging revenue broke a record at $58 million. Early numbers available at this point for the rest of the summer show the trend continuing. Continue reading
Baldwin County, Alabama was recently ranked by Policom Corporation as one of the strongest micropolitan economies among in America. Micropolitan statistical areas are economies with populations of between 10,000 and 50,000 people. Continue reading
Transocean, BP’s oil spill partner, was founded in Birmingham, Alabama. Transocean Ltd., is one of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies. Transocean’s rental rates for the deep water rigs are as high as $650,000 a day! Continue reading
The criminal investigation into the collapse of Colonial Bank continues, according to federal investigators. The much discussed question in Alabama is whether former Colonial CEO Bobby Lowder will be indicted. Continue reading