To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Gulf Coast Real Estate
A recent report sheds light on the problem of foreclosures in Mobile and statewide in Alabama. While not hit as hard as such states as Florida, California, and Michigan, Alabama and its metro areas have been no exception to these problems. Data confirms that the year-to-date peak median sales price for 2011 is down about 4 percent from 2010, and about 11 percent from 2008. Continue reading
Baldwin County, Alabama was recently ranked by Policom Corporation as one of the strongest micropolitan economies among in America. Micropolitan statistical areas are economies with populations of between 10,000 and 50,000 people. Continue reading
A New York financial news and opinion organization has picked Mobile, Alabama as the market in which housing values will rise the most this year. Continue reading
The University of South Alabama puts on an annual Commercial Real Estate Summit. A panel of expert speakers at the conference served as a reality check on the current state of the real estate market in South Alabama and along the Gulf Coast.
According to a report from the National Association of Realtors, the number of residential sales is starting to pick up after the worst year in more than a decade. But the momentum is coming from cash investors who are buying up steeply discounted foreclosures, not first-time home buyers who are important to a healthy market recovery. Continue reading
The Mobile Alabama economy is performing at the level of the last quarter of 2005 according to Dr. Don Epley of the University of South Alabama. But according to Epley, the economic impact of Austal’s $5 billion Navy contract will be huge. Continue reading
According to a new report, the oil spill will negatively affect Gulf Coast real estate values by $3 billion over the next five years. The report by CoreLogic of California says the average loss per home in the Mobile, Alabama coastal … Continue reading