To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- 8 Ways Business Owners Can Take Advantage of the Federal Stimulus Package
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Author Archives: William Bruce
About William BrucePresident, American Business Brokers Association / Business Broker and Accredited Business Intermediary assisting business buyers and sellers with the transfer of ownership since 1986 / Author: How to Buy a Business.
Posted on October 16, 2018
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
Posted on September 17, 2018
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
Posted on May 15, 2018
Earnings and confidence levels in the small business economy are in record territory. How long can it last? Continue reading →
Posted on February 13, 2018
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →
Posted on July 3, 2017
Intellectual property is something originally created in the mind. Among other things, it can be an invention, a written manuscript or a company logo including words, phrases and images used in business. How do you place a value on intellectual property? Continue reading →
Posted on June 6, 2017
The most surprising result of the survey is that among family-owned businesses contemplating a transfer of ownership within the next five years, only about half of the owners plan to pass the business on to the next generation of the family. This is down from 74 percent two years ago and is the lowest percentage in 17 years. Continue reading →
Posted on March 6, 2017
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →