Businesses for Sale by William Bruce, Sunbelt Business Brokers

My firm has over 30 companies currently listed and offered for acquisition.  Among these offerings, are the following very attractive opportunities:

Software & Hardware Distributor to the Education Market

Asking Price: $775,000
Gross Annual Revenue: $1,937,108
Discretionary Cash Flow: $219,000

This is a well established distribution and sales business specializing in educational software and hardware for K through 12 grade levels. Customers are public and private school systems in three states.  Invest in this outstanding opportunity and enjoy excellent cash flow from day one from a company that is currently averaging over $18,000 per month discretionary cash flow.

____________________

Medical Transportation Company

Asking Price: $1,700,000
Gross Annual Revenue: $1,841,718
Discretionary Cash Flow: $422,613

This outstanding company derives approximately 70% of its revenue as the preferred area Medicaid contractor for non-emergency patient transportation. The remaining 30% of revenue comes from a variety of private pay customers.  Founded in 2003, the company operates 28 vehicles including 16 wheelchair accessible ADA compliant vans. The firm has a dedicated staff of long term employees with very little turnover.

____________________

Profitable Chain of 4 Cell Phone Stores

Asking Price: $335,000
Gross Annual Revenue: $3,522,940
Cash Flow: $138,898

Invest in this outstanding chain of four cellular phone stores with proven locations and trained employees already in place. As a result of extensive marketing, the firm is known as one of the most recognized and branded prepaid cellular retailers in each of the four cities in which it operates. Approximately 60% of the firm’s revenue is generated from airtime sales with the balance being headsets, accessories and activation fees.

____________________

To request additional details on these opportunities, please contact William Bruce at (251) 990-5910 or by email at WilliamBruce@bellsouth.net.

For additional listings, please visit the website of William Bruce, Accredited Business Intermediary at www.WilliamBruce.net.

About William Bruce

President, American Business Brokers Association / Business Broker and Accredited Business Intermediary assisting business buyers and sellers with the transfer of ownership since 1986 / Author: How to Buy a Business.
This entry was posted in Business Valuation & Appraisal, Buying or Selling a Business and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s