A congressional committee reports this morning that BP spent $93.4 million on advertising from April to the end of July 2010. Very interesting. It seems that maybe the only folks benefiting from the oil spill are the newspapers. All those full page ads are expensive and of questionable value, in my humble opinion.
To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.