A congressional committee reports this morning that BP spent $93.4 million on advertising from April to the end of July 2010. Very interesting. It seems that maybe the only folks benefiting from the oil spill are the newspapers. All those full page ads are expensive and of questionable value, in my humble opinion.
To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.