A congressional committee reports this morning that BP spent $93.4 million on advertising from April to the end of July 2010. Very interesting. It seems that maybe the only folks benefiting from the oil spill are the newspapers. All those full page ads are expensive and of questionable value, in my humble opinion.
To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Small Business Earnings and Confidence Are Setting Records. How Long Can It Last?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.